Monday, November 17, 2008

Test cards for stamp camp in Laguna, November 30, 2008

These are two cards I made for a Stamp Camp I'll be attending in Laguna Beach on November 30, 2008. I'm still debating which one I will choose. The theme was "holidays".

This card was made using Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Real Red and Whisper White. I embossed the whisper white with my snowflakes embossing folder on my Cuttlebug. I then used a gold cats eye ink and rubbed it over the embossing. Real red ink was used on the edges of the scallop square punched pink pirouette. I embossed the white snow flakes with iridescent ice. Holly is made from a punch I have (non-SU) and the red sequins I picked up from the jewelry section in Joanns. Please excuse the messy green glitter...it was an afterthought when the card was finished (and something I will fix before long!!)! All ribbons are non-SU. The Seasons Greetings is from Merry Messages set. Adorn with gold brads and VUELA!


This card was made from Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White. The pattered papers are non-SU as is the ribbon and the bunny stamp. Whisper White was embossed using the polka dots folder on my Cuttlebug. I layered the BB, KK and WW embossed together. I used a sponge and my PP ink pad to distress the embossed dots. Then I laid a BB strip underneath the pattered punched squares. I used my fingernail to distress the edges of the WW and KK that the bunny is on. I colored the bunny and his eggs with my blender pen and SU pastels (love those things!) Photo corner punch is poped. Adorn with silver brads. That SIMPLE!


Cute huh?!? I'm very excited about these two cards. Only problem is...I can only choose one for the camp :(

No comments: