Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween and Harvest Cards

These are the cards I made for my Halloween and Harvest cards workshop. Please excuse the terrible photographing!

This card features the Haunting Hill Stampin' Wheel and the Autumn Harvest stamp set. I cased this card from a sample in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday 2009 mini catalog. Colors used are Whisper White, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie.

This fun "matchbook" fold holds a fun treat inside. Stamp sets used are Grateful Greetings from the holiday mini catalog, and Batty for You. I used the Cast a Spell DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive and Perfect Plum coordinating colors.


This card was my favorite! I copied it straight from this gal-didn't even change it. I saw this card and fell in love! Stamp sets featured are Grateful Greetings and Falling Leaves as well as the Bright Blessings Wheel. Rich Razzleberry (in color 2009-10), Soft Suade (in color 2009-10), Very Vanilla and Pale Plum were the colors featured here.

The last card of the night was this fun harvest card. It featured the Autumn Harvest and Grateful Greetings stamp sets. Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suade and Dusty Durango (in color 2009-10) were the colors used. I also featured the Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suade Patterned DSP's.

Hope you liked the cards. Happy Stampin' Up!

No comments: